Saturday, June 20, 2009

m loosing track of my funds !!!

Now this is a serious issue round here... u dont know what to think if ur money calculations go haywire round here coz a difference of 50 dollar means a damn 2500... u dont seem to know if you should care about the 10 dollars u took from a friend coz back in india returning 10 bucks was out of question.... I created a nice excel sheet with lots of columns; amount, money taken from, returned or not n all that crap... even thought of programming it to hold all my money matters.. lol..... but I kept it in some folder and lost track... wufffff......

Now I am back to square one... somehow my expenditures seem to be non-stop... I hope it stabilizes after a while... everybody says so atleast.... till that time my money is a mess... like my cupboard... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment