Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting tougher by the day !!!

Last weekend two of my friends left for India... which cut short our gang to three... though I was not able to comprehend the impact beforehand, I was extremely sad when I saw them go... it felt like a family really... I felt the first jolt today morning when I suddenly woke up to nothing.. to no one actually... I got ready in silence, didnt even bother to have my breakfast, threw away half of my coffee all the while thinking whether its going to be like this only for the rest of my 10 month stay in US.... its very unlike me to be so pessimistic.... but then I guess thats the way it works here... its an unknown foreign land.. u tend to cling to people you are able to form a bond with... sharing small pleasures of life... its only when they have to leave or move for some reason that you realize that dependency should be kept to minimum round here....

2 comments: