Monday, May 4, 2009

M@Mt@ !!!!

Next in line.... demanding a blog entry and that too today itself.... is my kid sister Mamta......
kid as in she is 18 already but will always be a kid types.......  

The last two months of her life have been as unproductive as any...... she has been sitting and eating and watching television endlessly.... dad says she has broken our sofa..... lol.... She has just wrapped up her 12 class board exams.... and the "sword of results" is looming dangerously close.... even we can feel the ocassional shiver.....
But she has found ways to keep busy.... has joined the Shaimak Davar summer workshop.... ironically its finalle programme might be on the same day as her result.... I know she is scared to death... more than she is letting on ... But I also know that she'll do well....

Most typically.... dad has started getting all the
courses forms  under the sun.... I remember when he did it for me
, I had an ecomonics honours... and a psychology honours too..... God knows what mamta will get....

Here's hoping the very best in her life.....
And promising many more blog entries to her name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment