Monday, May 18, 2009

Still doesn't feel like it.....

Hey.... Its been two days since I have been here in US.... there are long lonely roads..... no one to be seen till your sight takes you... no sign of dust.... actually there is nothing at all..... so differerent... and yet it doesn't feel like I am here... maybe because I am staying with a mad bunch, works just fine for me... great actually.......

There is a lot of greenery around, lanes filed by trees on both sides..... the houses are all beautiful... wooden and with thatched roofs.... just like you see in movies..... and everythying is damn quiet..... you don't see people on the roads... just cars.......... kind of a village........

My first day at work was just OK.... nothing major happened.... the only important thing was that we got our icards..... lets c how dis goes..... will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment