I am sitting in my office cube... doing nothing basically... was reading some documents till like half an hour ago... got bored and moved to watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s. on my iPod (meanwhile I also fought with a friend and even wrote a threatening mail to other)... and now am thinking about when will I get to go home.... its still a complete hour to tick by for the 5'o clock shuttle... people say its jet lag but I am not sure... somehow my day seems to start from 4 in the evening these days.... mornings are living nightmares whence sleep creeps into my day and surrounds me till late afternoon but the moment its time to head home I become insomniaclly awake no sign of any sleep till 100 yards of my existence...
Well, I got my first paycheck in US yesterday, felt like the first time I got one... will be depositing in my account today... another task albeit an easier one compared to getting up in the morning for work... :)
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment