Black is the color for absence of light.... white is the color for absence of memory.....
I just read this phrase in a book; didn't want it to be one of the so many thought provoking phrases I come across everyday and let go the next day...
Absence of memory.. what it would be like... being like a baby maybe; back to square one.
I often wonder what do babies think all the time, how they think more specifically.... they don't have any names to map to the people or the the things around them... their mind would be like a huge blank canvas... their eyes and ears taking everything in, their brains filled with so much information that it must feel like the buzzing of a thousand bees.... Surely, they'd be much more open to the details the world offers them than adults who discard the same as daily monotonocity of life !!!
When I began writing this post, I didn't have any title for it... and now it seems that the three consecutive question marks I placed at the top best describe the randomness I feel at the moment... :)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment