The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost
So many times, we feel like we are standing on a dead end, like there is no way ahead... no way out... it seems as if we alone are facing all the despair in the world... as if we would do better in anybody else's life except ours... all the while forgetting that we alone are responsible for what we are and what we can be... I know this is true for everybody who reads this...
Every other day we think about what all we have to do or what all we want to do, mentally charting out rigorous time tables and jam packed schedules but somehow we end up doing nothing... nothing at all.... the day just drags by with no end result !! What happens to us when we actually need to execute what we have planned, why don't we open our eyes at eight instead of mid-day, why don't we stop the endless episodes of f.r.i.e.n.d.s. (I seriously need to work on this one ;))... what happens to us when it really is the question of 'walk that walk' !!
Talk that talk but also walk that walk... otherwise the talk is pointless... It does not have to be long strides, baby steps also count... the idea is to get moving.. may be slowly but atleast steadily towards your goal... It will come in the end, it has to... and when it does you will cherish your belief in yourself....
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment