Well... that's pretty much she does.... deck up and pose for the camera.... its in our genes actually... God was kind enough to spare me however....... no seriously, you guys dont understand..... she will be sprawled across the bed studying one moment as lazy as one can imagine..... the very next she'll give you a Miss World smile if the flashlight falls on her face for so much as a second... all laziness forgotten.... she'll even get up and stand next to every breathing creature in the room for a duet pose...... this holds true for the three beautiful fishes we had till last year [they died unfortunately :( ]......
Hmmmm... she has her Chinese finals coming up..... has taken a 2 week leave from her job for that.... but I don't find her schedule any different..... she'll always find time for all the scraps and replies on orkut, the frequent profile pic and album uploads notwithstanding.... I think she has to take time off internet and friends to fit everything else in between..... sometimes I am actually unsure about what she wants from her life...
All I can say is... Best of luck sis !!!
.jpg)
Nice words fr ur cute sisters...!! :)
ReplyDeleteI wud love to meet Arti... seems to b an interesting personality.. We hv one trait in common.. I am too always ready fr a click of my poses wid that broad smile on my face. M sure, hers more cute..
God bless u 3 lovely ladies.
btw, whr ur promise of being a daily blogger.. i cant see any new blogs! :(
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou'll have to wait for that ma'am....she's a busy personality....i have been waiting for....1...2....na 4 years :p
ReplyDeleten counting...........