Saturday, June 20, 2009
It's harder than I thought it would be :(
I thought I'll go all out and make the most of my trip in US... But I dont think it is going to be so... atleast the start is dismal... ofcourse there are patches when I am extremely happy and in a u-can't-stop-me-i'll-have-fun mood... there are phases when I feel like setting up everything nicely, putting all my things in place, cooking something delicious.... basically I feel good... but like I said; they are just patches or phases... the major chunk of my routine is spent in thoughtless thinking these days.... I go to these cool places where everybody else would be absolutely excited to go... But m not affected... they are all awesome but somehow they don't click... I'd rather be back in India... this one is a honest word... I seriously believe now that no place can be better than my country... I have come to realize that there is nothing here which is not there back home.... but there are a awful lot of things which I find missing here... well here's the difference.. m not sure if I'll be able to put it in the right way but... "people here are forthcoming and friendly right from the begining... no doubt its a culture here to smile at a complete stranger.. but then that's it... everything stops right at the surface.. m not sure if anybody gets closer to anybody else's personal space beyond that... back home however, people might be a bit restrained at first but once they open up, they enter the innermost realms of each others lives"... so I dont know which way is better but I'd rather go with the latter... coz this one clicks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
hmmmmmmmmmm........... :p
ReplyDelete