Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chor bazaari :)

Hey.. I heard this song a couple of days ago from the upcoming movie "Love Aaj Kal".... awesome... m still to get a hang of the lyrics though.... it has a very catchy tune in between.. wish I could write it here somehow... neverthless I recommend it to everybody... great picturization too.... deepika n saif looking cute together.

I saw a mail today in my HCL inbox, the offshore team is having a movie party tomorrow "kambakht ishq"... I hate to be sitting here in my dull grey cubicle where it feels like I am the only one in the office... hope to get back and join the party soon :)
I have been around just about 2 months and already get a craving for my ODC's familiar faces every now and then... smiling and shining all around me.... really miss them....

I think I started with chor bazaari.... great song.. do hear it :)

4 comments:

  1. kaminey movie ka.....dhan te nan....bhi sunke dekhna....mast hain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me you were lucky to escape that movie .... if you don't believe me then check my blog . I am sure my writing would reflect my agony :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely agree on kambakkhtq ishq.....10 mins into the movie and we(me n arpit) wanted to leave...though we sat through for what we had come.....kareena in......the movie ;)

    ReplyDelete