Hey... this is not a review... just heartfelt appreciation from a die hard fan... :)
It was awesome.... it is always endearing to see harry, ron and hermoine venturing into unseen avenues each year..... I just love watching the events unfold on the big screen even though I know everything by heart... every character, each dialogue, all the expressions....
Rupert Grint aka Ron is a sweetheart, with every part he is becoming all the more handsome and adorable... I am heads over heels in love with him..... just wondering why he has so less screenspace in all the movies... or may be I just can't have enough of him....
About the movie, sure there were some discrepancies.. or to put it in a better way, deviations from the book.... loads of scenes cut short and manipulated... I even spotted an extra one (wasn't there in the book), but to be fair it was necessary... how else can you imagine to squeeze a 600 page book into a tiny space of two and a half hours....
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment