Last Saturday, I went to the Wildwood beach @ the tip of New Jersey... It was the 4th of July... the day of American independence.... we got to see the midnight fireworks n all... awesome..... rainbow colors sprinkled across the sky non-stop... for like half an hour there was not one second when the sky was not twinkling with its new found stars........
But frankly speaking, it all lost its shine in the pale yellow glow of the moon... standing at the sea shore, all I could think of was that nothing can match this graceful, isolated beauty..... every ounce of the sea bathed in the silent shimmer, so exquisite, so unaware of its own splendor.........
I could have stood there for hours, ages maybe.... who can tell !!
And it all made me think that ultimately its the natural, spontaneous beauty that has the ability to touch your heart and I am not just talking about the moon or the sea here :)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment