I wrote it all in caps... as I didn't know how to press the keyboarcd buttons any harder to emphasize my point... Last week was a blur... meetings on and off... all sorts too... webex sessions.. netmeets... conference calls.... meetings to discuss some point.... meetings to re-discuss the same point.. meetings for nothing at all... people actually checking out my calendar to squeeze in their own meeting times in between the huge blocks which say "OCCUPIED" (why did I have to share it; should have given a diplomatic reply and come out of it :(.... )
The worst part is that in between all this , no work is getting done.... by the time I am able to concentrate on an issue (i.e. after attending long draining meetings), its time again for some other stupid meeting.... I feel like everything is closing in on me... feel like I want a breath of fresh air... clean of meetings so that I can do my work... something real.... something which they say the meeting are being held for....
Hey.. I have no grudge against them... let the management have them... let me be free till I can... I will anyday prefer a day full of work than one clogged by meetings :P
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment