Last night I spent half an hour sitting at the front porch of my PG close to midnight.. just like that......... It felt so quiet and strangely lonely despite of the fact that there were two absolutely wonderful n warm hearted people who had made my life so much easier and happier here than it would have been sans them, cooking some delicious egg rice for me....
I fixed my gaze on a long distant star with a faint glow... it sometimes looked like it was not there at all and forced me to imagine that I might be reflecting on my tears may be... sparkling through my eyes and making me hallucinate of a far away star.....
It was then that I decided that this needs to go into my blog.... so here it is ....
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
itni sad mat ho....tears don't suit your face just like 'aap' does not suit ur tiunge :) ..... I like happy cheerful payal ... be like that.
ReplyDeleteoh my god.....tu kitni emotional hain...... :p
ReplyDelete