Friday, September 11, 2009

I miss lucky !!!

I miss the beautiful watery eyes... I miss the restlessness... I miss the way she ignored me...
I MISS HER !!

Yes... I miss my darling ''lucky'', the female dog we have at my cousin's place; well considering its just a stones throw away from mine, she has been as good as my canine. I love the way she pounces on our quilts every cold morning to push us out of the beds or simply to make room for herselves... I love the way she runs to the door each time somebody so much as whispers at the entrance... I love the way she never barks at strangers.. just us who take her for a walk everyday... I love the way she seeks us, scared as a baby when children are bursting crackers on Diwali nights... I love the way she follows us around the house like a maniac if she thinks we might be going somewhere... I love the way she always wants to eat whats on our plates... I love the way she lazily opens her eyes just to make sure we are around and goes back to her cuddly sleep again...

Oh... I miss her soo much... Wish I had her with me here !!!

3 comments: