Monday, August 17, 2009

I know its coming late... But Happy Independence Day :)

There was nothing special about that day... it was extraordinarily ordinary... no one even remembered... people hardly find time for their families when they are at onsite, leave aside their country.... when it struck me, it was almost mid day (although I hate waking up late, seems like a whole day wasted, I somehow end up sleeping long hours all the time; sometimes get the feeling that my alarm keeps silent on purpose !!), my first thought was to get ready and watch BORDER... and I did precisely that... that movie instigates my patriotic feelings to high degrees...

I might be overtly sentimental about this, but I am entirely and absolutely in love with my country... I love everything about it right from the busy marketplaces to the narrow streets to the people-might-call-it unhygenic chat-papdi.... I find it endearing that inspite of everything that we have gone through, we still manage to smile, start afresh and strike hard at our goals...
I am blessed to be born in a country like ours... I know its cliche.... but its very much true.... I got everything here... everything I could have asked for...

I know there are problem areas we need to work upon... but I think the youth of this nation has understood this and is very well aware of the implications of leaving these concerns unattended...
I have faith that this realization above all is of utmost significance at this point of time and together we shall eliminate these problems.... We are on the path to glory... no one can stop that... the only question was to realize it...

Here we come !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment