Now, this one will be entirely symbolic.... writing in a public forum might make it highly controversial... may be when the right time comes, the people for whom this is intended would see that they did matter after all and they do hold a significant place in my life.....
I thought there was no scope... even though it wasn't exactly dark but the eternal dawn itself was becoming unbearable... the wishful thinking that the first morning light will soon be touching the horizon was unsurreptitiously spreading its roots within me... but nothing was happening, I was begining to loose faith... and just when I thought that I was hoping against hope it happened... it felt like its God's way of telling you that you can't arrange the pieces of the puzzle all by yourself... u see he's the one who is leading the game, not you!!! And when he ultimately decides to solve the zig-saw, he does it better than your imagination, better than what you could have asked for....
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment